February 2013 Archives

1

Call 916-226-5466 

Maintaining and keeping a clean carpet in Granite Bay, is more than just healthy it can also help to prolong the life of the carpet. 80% of the soils that enter a building or home are dry.  The remaining 20% are greases, oils, and starches.  The dry soil types are easily  removed by vacuuming.  As long as they are removed on a daily basis, it will help to minimize the damage to the carpet in Granite Bay Ca.

 

 

 

by Rose Born

1

It is in your best interest to use professional cleaners in Roseville simply because their experience will enable them to do a much better job than you can do yourself. The professional carpet cleaner will be able to determine the best solutions to to tackle any carpet in the Roseville area. Whether you may have pet odor problems or soiled carpets your friendly professional will offer you the best solution for the job.

The equipment they use has more extraction power  than the units available to you, and the carpet will dry faster as well.  They know the cleaning agents to use ECO Green , 100 % safe  for your children and pets and they know the differences in carpet construction and fibers in Roseville.

Be sure to ask your Professional Carpet Care Specialist for “Carpet Shield” carpet and fabric protector.

By: Rose 

 (916) 226-5466

 

 

 

By Rose Born